Friday, January 2, 2015

New Beginnings: 2015

I love fresh starts. I'm pretty sure that's why morning is my favorite time of day: the start of something new, a clean slate filled with possibilities and opportunities. Every new day is worth celebrating, especially as we remember that the sins of our past (and future) have been washed clean and, because of Christ, we are a new creation with the opportunity to start each day afresh living in obedience to Him.

As a reminder of that, and as part of the Desktop Calendar Project that I'm starting for 2015, I'd like to share my very first Desktop Calendar for January. Download this fun freebie and enjoy it on your desktop, tablet or phone with my best wishes for a New Year full of love, laughter and adventure!

January 2015 Desktop Calendar


Right click link to download and 'Save as...'

No comments:

Post a Comment