Friday, August 6, 2010

Fall Fashions


I am loving the new looks from Ann Taylor Loft for the upcoming season. Fall is one of my favorites and the absolute best time to invest in new pieces that will last through the winter, and possibly into spring. These color combos seem just right. A classic neutral-toned piece plus a pop of color and a fun accessory (and great shoes) = great outfit!



And thanks to Pantone's Fashion Palettes for 2010, it's so much easier to expand or re-mix your wardrobe based on a set of fresh & fashionable colors. You can see from my addition to the images above how well these new Pantone colors fit into the Ann Taylor line up! Somebody did their homework...

Any one of these colors in a fun new piece (blouse, jacket, skirt) would be enough to spruce up any old outfit!

My favorites right now are the Golden Glow and the Lagoon: bright stand-out colors that can be toned warm or cool depending on the outfit. I don't know about you, but I can't wait to start shopping for Fall!

2 comments:

  1. Funzies!

    Love the way you pair the Pantone Colors with actual items. Really makes it easier to know what to do ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks -- that's what I thought! I couldn't believe how exact the color pairings were. I don't know if Ann Taylor was really pulling from the Pantone colors, but it sure seems like it :)

    ReplyDelete