Monday, September 20, 2010

Things I LIKE Right Now...


Flats
The time for flip flops is quickly drawing to a close, and I am enjoying breaking out the cute and comfortable shoes I haven't really worn all summer! I love the pop of color these
red loafers add to just about any outfit.


Scarves and other cool-weather accessories
As the temperatures gradually drop, I enjoy finding ways to layer clothing into outfits that are both stylish and warm! This multi-colored scarf (a recent New York & Co. purchase) goes with a lot of different pieces in my fall wardrobe and just throwing it on over a plain tee spruces up my look.

More to come....

2 comments:

  1. Any more red accessories? Even lip gloss?

    http://www.fashion-style.becomegorgeous.com/accessories/fall_2010_red_accessories_trend-2759.html

    ReplyDelete